It Hurts...

It hurts so bad when you look but just don't see. 
When you hear me, but don't listen.
It hurts when you know me but don't understand me sometimes. 
It hurts when you are near, and yet so far.
It hurts when you hurt me without even realizing. And sometimes there is so much left to say and all those words that stay unsaid make a huge wall between us, which keeps getting bigger and stronger. 
It hurts that I love you, because I know that sometimes my love makes me forgive you everything you do. Because sometimes that love appears to be stronger then I am.
It hurts that you love me, because I know that no matter what you never mean to hurt me and that idea itself makes me forgive you again.
It hurts that I know all this, I know and can't get used to it.
I get angry, sometimes I cry, I get mad and yell, but after all I forgive again, but never forget.
I don't forget, but I don't remember either, because after all the only thing that stays is 
Our Love.. And It Hurts... It hurts so bad...





                                                                                                                             © LiLit Ghazaryan