Frida

The day I died
It rained so hard,
But I was smiling
I was free at last.

My body sick
And my soul weak
Love was all I did
Love is all I need.

I'm famous now
I see and know
As I am Frida Khalo.

If I had to live again
With all the power I could gain
My art would surely stay the same
If there is one thing I would change
It's him, it's us, it's our love
I loved him more than my own life.

But every time when he came home
I smelled another strong perfume
And I would yell and cry and fight
But things would be the same each night

If I could live my life again
I wouldn't change a thing,
Not my faith, not my works, but only him
Diego...



Dedicated to Frida Khalo, a true inspiration

                                                                                        © LiLit Ghazaryan