Please.... Don't...


Don't... Stop.. Don't come closer. It's fine, i'll be just fine...
I know, this is one of those times when I need a hug so bad, but right when you come closer and hug me I will start crying. I need to be strong, I need to be able to hold my tears back. Please, don't. Your sympathy will make me even weaker, your words will touch my heart and go deep inside my soul, your touch will make my tears run down my cheek. Instead of patronizing just get mad at me, yell at me so i will come back to realization. Slap me, if you need to, so i will stop thinking too much. But don't come closer, don't try to hug me, it will make my heart melt and i won't be strong enough anymore to stand on my own feet....
Please, don't ...

                                                                                                                             © LiLit Ghazaryan