The Stranger

He was a stranger... I was sitting next to him and tears were running down. I was crying because i hadn't cried for a long while and there were many different reasons to cry. My soul and my heart were crying and I was crying with them. And the stranger next to me was silent, but that silence was so special and so important at that moment, it was full of warmth. That silence said more then thousands words could have said, it was replacing all the pointless phrases and encouraging words. Those couple seconds, full of tears and silence, brought peace to my heart. An I left... Who knows? maybe i will never see that stranger again, but i will always remember him and will always be thankful for his silence. 

I will be thankful that he did nothing, but was silent...


                                                                                                                             © LiLit Ghazaryan