again without you...

No, i'm not crying, i promise i'll do my best to hold those tears back. I'm not sad, i'll force myself to smile if you promise that you will smile with me. I'll do everything to prove you that i'm feeling ok, just don't worry about me. I'll be fine. It's pretty hard, but i'm strong, i'll survive. It's taking longer then it should, but i don't care about the time, i'm patient, i'll wait. I'll wait as much as we need to, because i'm sure that after all it will be worth it. It's cold here without you, but i'll try to find a sunshine to keep me warm and send the half of it to you. And when you ask me if i'm ok, i'll say that  i'm happy, i'll pretend that time and distance don't bother me, cause i know that sometimes you do the same. I can see the sadness in your eyes even when you smile, trying not to worry me, i can feel it in your voice, even when you laugh. And the fact that your doing everything to make me happy makes me love you even more. Your care, that's the power that makes me stronger.
 ... it gets harder every day, but i wake up every morning and the first thing that comes to my mind is You, and that's when i know that i'll be strong enough to survive that day too, again without you...