The Moment of Weakness

I'm just stuck here in this empty room and the smoke of my cigarette is the only thing left inside these walls. No need to look at me like that, i'll go back to being a normal, organized, well-dressed girl tomorrow, but let me be this way today. No need to judge me, i'll do it myself, just not today. I'll sit on the stairs, smoke this cigarette, then maybe another one, i'll cry just a little and let the tears ruin my make-up. I will stop caring about anything just for a while, will forget about my plans and all the upcoming days. I'll be sad for a while, for me, for you and for all those people who need it. I'll try to kill my weakness in this pack of cigarettes, then i'll let the smoke take away all the sadness with him. I will go back to being the girl you know, i don't have any other choice and even if i had, i wouldn't use it, but today let me live with this moment for a while. I'll leave those tears on the stairs and wake up with smile again. I'll go back to being myself. I will get stronger after this moment of weakness...

                                                                                                                             © LiLit Ghazaryan