One Saturday Morning

At mornings like this you wanna do nothing, but just sit in the sofa next to the window, with a warm jacket on and drink a cup of tea with lemon...
And that's exactly what i did on this Saturday morning, right the same way as i used to do when i was  a little girl. I liked to sit next to a window early in the mornings, when everyone was still sleeping. I was following the raindrops running down the window. I thought that it was some kind of competition, some of the raindrops were faster, so they were the winners. But there were also some raindrops that didn't care about the competition, they were just enjoying the ride, trying to find new friends on their way. You know when some drops get down and eventually get mixed up together? I thought that the raindrops were falling in love and continuing the way together, running down the window without getting apart. I used to follow this game with a great pleasure, such moments gave the little me a feeling of peace, a feeling that i'm a part of the nature. I thought that i was one of those few people who notice things that nobody else does and that made me feel original, different.
It was nice to go back to those moments. Today morning i felt like i was that little girl again, away from the world and reality. And nothing else was needed at that very moment to make me happier, just a cup of tea, a warm jacket and a rainy autumn morning...







                                                                                                                                 © LiLit Ghazaryan