Make Your Day Better

Another cold Sunday.... I don't like Sundays, never did and a cold Sunday is even worse, but i woke up that day with a decision that i won't let the day or the weather to spoil my mood.  What did I need to make it better? If you want the day to be a good one, you should start it in a right way. That was exactly what I did to make this usual, boring day a little bit more colourful...
 I'm not one of those people who have a breakfast every day, that's why a tasty breakfast is something very nice and unusual for me. Well, the french kind of breakfast seemed just right for that Sunday, small chocolate croissants and a warm cup of coffee... Trust me, it did work.  The sweet taste of chocolate made me happy like a little child, the warm coffee made me forget about the cold, foggy weather outside. I did my best to keep that warm, sweet feeling for the rest of the day. The Sunday was not as grey as it seemed earlier the same morning. I know, maybe it's even funny, but the smallest things can make us so happy sometimes, can fill our day with joy and satisfaction.
I was glad and happily surprised that the simple breakfast made my day much brighter. Well i'm sure you understood that the point was not the coffee or the croissant. What really changes the bad mood is yourself and the way you see the things around you. It's all in your hands, no one else can change your mood easier then you yourself, no one else can find a better way to make you smile. So next time when you wake up in the morning with a bad mood, change it, change it the way you want it. It doesn't matter whether you do it with the help of a morning tea or just a random kid you see outside, after all the one who controls your day is you, so why don't you make it better...   :)

                                                                                                                             © LiLit Ghazaryan