Self-portrait


By LiLit G.

Multiple personalities? No, just a character with different ideas, just a person with multiple reflections of "Me".
A self-portrait with the inner feelings. 
I don't know what this painting is for you, but for me it's a mirror that shows my reflection better than any other mirror I have ever looked in. 
It's simple and confusing at the same time. It's very soft but also scary with it's strangeness. It shows everything that is happening inside me, reflects the argument between me and myself, which goes along with the harmony that makes me fly sometimes.
This is a story of an artist who did less then she could, less then she had to, but who never stopped realizing her own mistake. This is a realization of being misunderstood, a regret that she carries with her to the following stairs. 
But most of all this is the lightness of the feather flying along with the warm and soft summer breeze...



                                                                                                                             © LiLit Ghazaryan