the Lover of the Darkness

Hello me dear, it's me again, the Darkness...
Yes, i'm here again, in this late afternoon, because this is the only place where there's someone waiting for me. Did you ever wonder where does the Darkness go when the sun rises? Did you ever think what happens to me when the Light appears on my way? I will tell you what I do, I come here to be with you. I come to you because this is where I feel comfortable, this is the place where I can hide till the night comes again.
People... some of them like me, trying to find some compassion, but the only reason they like me is that they are trying to get lost in the Dark to be away from everything. I don't like that, because those people don't understand me and don't see who I really am.
The others are afraid of me, without understanding that it's not the darkness that scares them, but the idea that they don't see or know what's gonna happen, what is in front of them. I don't understand them. Do they see the future? Then why aren't they afraid of it? Can they see what's in the next room or what does the next coming minute hide? But the only thing they are scared of  is me. Tell me, am I that scary? Did you fall in love with the scary one?
Oh my dear, you have no idea how hard it is to be strong all the time, but at the same time you can never imagine how lucky I am to have a place where I can be weak, to have a person who will take care of me before the sunshine takes my strength. The only fact of having you makes me stronger, makes me more confident. I loose my darkness and I come to you again to get back to whoever I was the other night. Your love gives me power to fight against the day, to be that late evening which slowly will turn into the night.
You're always there, but nobody knows the one who has created me, the Darkness.
It's getting late my dear, I should go, but there's no need to miss me, I'll be back very soon to be your one and only Darkness again...
                                                                                                                             © LiLit Ghazaryan