Wanna receive my letters? Be a stranger to me...

Hello dear friend...

Why is it easier to talk to someone you don't know, someone you will never meet or hear about? "Hello dear friend...", I start another letter to you, to someone who doesn't know me and doesn't want to, to a person who doesn't judge, doesn't gossip or talk back . And I write another letter to the one I've never met, telling him the deepest secrets of my soul with the hope that he will read them. I don't even wait for a reply or support. There's no need to try to understand me, just read all those lines that I would probably never dare to write if we knew each other.
Why do I call you a friend if I don't even know you?  Maybe just because I want you to be one, even if not in the reality that we live in, but somewhere far away I want to have a friend like you.
Would I ever think about meeting you? No, i wanna keep our friendship the way it is. I wanna be a stranger to you, the one who will walk by you and you won't even think that the girl walking down the same street as you do is the one who trusts you so much, who opens up her heart in front of you without looking into your eyes. I want you to be the random guy whom I will never meet, but who will always have it's own plays in my heart and my memories. If we loose each other one day I want to never be able to find you again. I don't need your address and won't give you my phone number, I don't care in which city you live. If we loose each other I won't try to find you again and I truly hope that you will do the same.
Who are you? I don't care. I've created your image for myself already,  the way I wanted you to be and if you appear to be different from what I've imagined, it will disappoint me and nothing more. That's why I won't ask questions, I will create you myself. No, you're not perfect either, cause I never liked to have an ideal image of people I wish were next to me. You have your bad sides, you're funny sometimes, sometimes serious, you're different and all your changes depend on my mood. If I wanna laugh you'll be funny that day. If I want to cry, you'll be supportive, you'll be the shoulder I will cry on. If tomorrow I want to argue, to yell at someone then you will be the worst person I ever knew.
Who are you? The part of my own personality that i'm scared to look at? No, I don't control you, you're not  a part of me, never were and never will be. You are just the receiver of all those letters that I would throw away after finishing them. You are who you are. You are a friend, you're the stranger I trust the most...

                                                                                                                             © LiLit Ghazaryan