I want to be a Wind...

I want to be a gentle wind... Fly high above the streets, go inside each window and play with kids. 
I want to take the autumn leaves and take them high above the sky, dance with them on the clouds. 
I want to fly with the birds, get closer to the Moon and find my star in the dark midnight sky. 
I wanna be a gentle wind and die on your lips.

I want to be a wind, free from everything and everyone, able to go wherever I want, whenever I want. I want to be a softest breeze, to whisper in your ear, to play with your hair and run away as softly as i came. And if you try to keep me next to you, you won't be able to catch me, you can keep me only in your memories, remembering my touch, my voice... You can't even hold a picture of me, cause the wind is invisible. You would never be able to see me, that's why for you I would be the most beautiful Wind in the world. You can call me whenever you need me, but I can't promise that I will come each time you call me. The Wind is free, she does whatever she wants, goes wherever her heart leads her to. You will have to work hard to be able to control her heart, but don't forget that she's not a bird to be kept in a cage. . . 
The Wind...  She's the one who makes kids laugh, she's the one who makes people cry, whispering the old memories in their ears. She can be soft and gentle like a small butterfly, but she can also become the strongest destroyer and nobody ever can guess her mood. You should expect her everywhere, every second.
The Wind... She's the one who is so crazy about you...

                                                                                                                             © LiLit Ghazaryan